Doing Business in Myanmar
25 Nov 2016 – Doing Business in Myanmar might get easier, thanks to a recently-published business guide from the European Chamber of Commerce. Frontier Myanmar covers the European Chamber of Commerce’s Doing Business in Myanmar guide in this article by Kyaw Phone Kyaw on the 18th of November.
“The 2016 Business Guide provides “entry-level” information to companies considering investing, and was launched alongside sectoral papers on energy, consumer goods, manufacturing, health and agriculture.” U Aung Naing Oo, Chairman of the Myanmar Investment Commission, attended a launch event for the business guide, alongside the EU Ambassador to Myanmar.
While other Chambers, embassies, consultantsies, and firms have offered helpful Myanmar business guides for a number of years now, we are excited to see the EU catch up to their peers with this most up-to-date guide on doing business in Myanmar.
Click through here for direct access to publications by the EU Chamber: http://eurocham-myanmar.org/publications
If you represent an EU business hoping to set up an office in Yangon, please contact us via email at info [at] MyanmarDealsLeasing.com.
- Shop House and Retail Space in Yangon – 5 Choices to Consider
- 2017 Yangon Property Market Predictions
- Doing Business in Myanmar
- More Offices in Yangon to Open as Govt Unveils New Investment Law
- Immigration Status Matters — Tourist Visas Not Good Enough for Private Dwellings
- 6 Tricks to Find an Apartment in Yangon
- The Queen of Yaw Min Gyi Apartment Hunting
- Hundreds of Condos in Yangon Have Disappeared